Saturday, October 15, 2011

Autumn Lovin' Punkin Hunting! A Walk Down Memory Lane!


I have a bit of a problem with Autumn... I love it. 
I think it would seriously break my heart if we lived some where that didn't have at least some kind of Autumn. A little chill to the air, a place to hunt pumpkins, some good crunchy leaves to chase. I'd survive...I'd find ways to "create" my own Autumn...But I know, I would miss it immensely. 

And since we have it, we revel in it! We celebrate it!! We love it.

I thought I'd take us on a little walk down memory lane of all our (documented) Autumn celebrations over the last five years...
2006:
Our First "Married October" we went to the pumpkin patch and had a blast!
2007 ROO on the way!
Roo's First October! 2008






2009

Friendly's First October!


Great Pumpkin Hunt 2009!

Friendly slept through it.


Add caption
2010!


AND

2011!!!

Newby's First October!







Here is to Autumn! A reason to celebrate with Orange and silly faces...And to family traditions in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment