Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Adventures With Friends...

Spring as arrived...finally! It was a LOOONG snowy winter. I have always been an Autumn person. No, a bit of a freak really. I love the Autumn so much! But I have to say every year that has gone by since Roo was born, spring is growing on me.

Okay, don't tell, but at this point, it's WINNING! I used to always hate how muddy, rainy, and unpredictable it is. Now, I welcome really almost any thing it throws our way because at least it's no longer below freezing!!! We can go play out in almost any yucky weather if there is no threat of frost bite (or hysterical meltdowns the moment certain little peoples hands or noses get that painful tingling)! Okay, the rain is annoying, but I'll take it over snow! And I can say that with a clear conscience because it pretty much rained all but 5 days the entire month of April!!


One of my very best friends came to visit a few weeks ago...
Becky and I have been best friends since the summer before we started high school... We were maid/matron of honor in each others weddings...She is just one of those friends who becomes family, she is practically my sister. She lives a few states a way and we don't get to see each other as often as we'd like, but we try to take advantage of the time we do get to visit!

Becky and her 1 year old son A. He's a sweetie, it's been wonderful to be on this parenting journey together!

A and Friendly riding in the double jogger...

they were so excited to see flowers!

Roo was SO proud, she climbed the wall by herself. As hard as she tried last Autumn, she couldn't do it! Mission accomplished!
The only picture we could get of every one...

The girls were getting ramy on our second go round the loop, I gave them bubbles. Bubbles solve every thing.
Friendly loves to watch the ducks.


A few days later we met at THE SAND PIT (said in epic voice) at a local park. THE SAND PIT is just about the most amazingest thing ever in The Joys book.






I'll add more pictures from THE SAND PIT soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment