Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Blog..

Yes again.

I gave it a try, I truly tried to like wordpress. But in the end I just couldn't. I don't have a lot of time these days to blog. And I really need the easy format of blogger to keep up with it all. But the main reasons we left blogger have been resolved, they now (finally!) have added some new gadgets that are important to us: be sure to subscribe to the blog by email!!
And of course, you can always find us at www.familyofjoys.blogspot.com (only thing different is blogspot and not wordpress). We still won't be returning to the origional blogger site as security for our family is still important to us...Nicknames will continue! :0)

I'll be trying to catch up very soon!


The girls put the caterpillars together all by themselves! We hung this on our front door. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment