Friday, May 8, 2015

Field Trip to the Fire Station

It was several weeks back now, but I couldn't find the camera cord!

We went on a field trip to the fire station and had so much fun learning about fire safety and exploring the fire trucks.

Since M isn't my kiddo, and I don't think her parents are online much at all , I try to put a sticker over her face. She's a cutie and her expression in this picture was awesome, but I'll let her parents have a copy and enjoy it. Pip and M did amazing during the presentation. They asked questions and listened really well!


Roo was really into heat sensor so they could find people in the dark.
Friendly is into awkward expressions apparently, must be a "5" thing. :0D

They had so much fun climbing through the trucks.


Checking out all the things!

When I remember her at 5, I will remember The Hair. The Hair that *never* stays back and always gets quickly undone when I fasten it back. Five is the Year of The Hair Waterfall. In.her.face.all.the.time. :0D

Pippy has the same issue. ;0) Such beautiful hair hiding such beautiful faces. childhood.
This trip was fantastic, we can't wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment