Friday, December 10, 2010

Blast From The Past...Sort of!

This is kind of a testing post to try out some picture editing ideas. I am desperatly trying to stream line my time at the computer as much as possible. It is nearly impossible to do anything on here with out two little helpers..."helping".

Photobucket

This was a date at the bluebell field...April 2005

Photobucket

Our wedding...

Photobucket

Photobucket

A snap shot from the ceremony...

Photobucket

Shortly after I bought my wedding dress... "final" fitting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our engagment pictures...September 2005

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well that was productive... A nice walk down memory lane. I can't believe we'll be celebrating 5 years of marriage at the end of this month. It's pretty amazing looking at these pictures and thinking about how far we've come, it's been pretty crazy!

Oh and if you visit our site (www.familyofjoys.wordpress.com ) you'll be able to see the link to the video I tried to post in our last entry...Good night, Happy Friday (well almost!).

No comments:

Post a Comment