Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Great Pumpkin Hunt 2012.. October 20, 2012.

The Great Pumpkin Hunt is an important tradition in our home... It started back the year we were married...
2007
2008

2009
2010
2011


 2012!!
 The day was a bit funny actually...Every one was tired and the girls were cranky and bucking the transitions and cranky...did I mention cranky? I was frustrated, and we were struggling to get every one out the door...It's a big tradition, or we would have skipped it. We finally got every one out to the car and I stayed inside gathering up the last minute things we might need...I came out to car cranky and feeling like it was all futile. Ryan said, "It's going to be fun Hannah, just relax."
"I know...It's just been such a huge hassle and no one is dressed in cute any thing..Every thing is kind of stained and gross...And not the least bit "farmy"...I'm just disappointed."

At that moment we notice Friendly in her carseat... Ryan said dead pan, "What's wrong with this?!"
I died laughing... Mood shifted.











 



No comments:

Post a Comment